Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 8plus calendar issue

I just started getting all the invites to other's calendar to which I subscribe. I didn't change anything I can think of and would like to stop this. I'm only getting these invites (the actual invite to accept/decline) on my phone and not computer. I don't know if "events affect availability" is part of it but I've tried multiple times to turn that off but it turns itself back on. There are so many event notifications that aren't mine and it's driving me crazy. (I also turned off "invitations", "invitee responses" and "shared calender changes" in the customize notifications area for the calendar app). Ideas, what am I missing?

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 9:20 AM

Probably you have accepted an offer or subscribed for a spam Calendar accidentally. Watch the GIF below to know how to unsubscribe from these alerts. Look for an unknown Calendar on the device under subscribed calendars.

Similar questions

2 replies

Iphone 8plus calendar issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.