Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Receiver mouse not working on mac

So I have an HP S500 mouse that used to work fine on my Mac, but now it's not working. It works on my Windows but not on my Macbook Air M1. I connected the receiver to my Mac but it didn't detect it. How do I connect it through settings?

(I changed the batteries, and I use a connector cable to connect the USB receiver to USB-C port)

MacBook Air 13″

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 11:54 AM

Hello Abhiraj_0151,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

If you have a mouse that's working on other devices, but not on your Mac, that could indicate a compatibility issue.

You'll want to reach out to HP directly to look in to that further and provide some additional details. You can reach out to them here: Official HP Support

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2023 11:54 AM in response to Abhiraj_0151

Hello Abhiraj_0151,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

If you have a mouse that's working on other devices, but not on your Mac, that could indicate a compatibility issue.

You'll want to reach out to HP directly to look in to that further and provide some additional details. You can reach out to them here: Official HP Support

Take care!

Receiver mouse not working on mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.