Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

iSight Camera in Apple Cinema Display not working

iSight Camera not working

After update to Catalina and now to Ventura 13.3 on MacBook Pro, the iSight Camera in my Apple Cinema Display is not working. I read in the community that many users had similar/the same problem after update to Catalina but I couldn´t see that any solution to the problem is at hand.

Cinema Display

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 10:01 AM

LORETTA-m wrote:

After update to Catalina and now to Ventura 13.3 on MacBook Pro, the iSight Camera in my Apple Cinema Display is not working. I read in the community that many users had similar/the same problem after update to Catalina but I couldn´t see that any solution to the problem is at hand.

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.3.1 - I would start there.

Keep your Mac up to date - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2023 10:01 AM in response to LORETTA-m

LORETTA-m wrote:

The current stable release of Ventura including bug fixes, security updates is macOS Ventura 13.3.1 - I would start there.

iSight Camera in Apple Cinema Display not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.