Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know if someone else has full access and view of my iPhone and everything I do

I am just curious to know how I would know if somebody has hacked my device or iCloud and is able to know and see everything that I do?

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 9:58 AM

Hacking an iphone or Apple ID is virtually impossible. But, your Apple ID could be subject to phishing or other manipulative tactics designed to get you to give up your credentials.

Use a strong password, enable two-factor authentication, keep your device up to date, and do not jailbreak your phone. There is nothing to worry about.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 6, 2023 9:58 AM in response to Guapo113

Hacking an iphone or Apple ID is virtually impossible. But, your Apple ID could be subject to phishing or other manipulative tactics designed to get you to give up your credentials.

Use a strong password, enable two-factor authentication, keep your device up to date, and do not jailbreak your phone. There is nothing to worry about.

How do I know if someone else has full access and view of my iPhone and everything I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.