You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headspace

Hi,

I signed up for a headspace free trial (14 days free) but instead got charged for a years worth £50.

I contacted headspace directly and they said in order to solve this issue I need to contact iTunes as they cannot control this problem from their side.

Can I please get a refund?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 3:27 AM

1 reply

Apr 10, 2023 8:05 AM in response to SabineLougine

Greetings SabineLougine,

To ensure that you are not charged again, start by canceling your subscription using these steps:

1. "Open the Settings app.
  2. Tap your name.
  3. Tap Subscriptions.
  4. Tap the subscription.
  5. Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled." If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

Then, visit the following link to learn how to request a refund: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

Headspace

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.