Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Retrieving previous conversations with Apple Support Community

I find it almost impossible to find my previous questions/discussions. Isn't there a way to, say, type your name and have all your questions presented in chronological order? I raise this question because I cannot find the advise that was given to me only a day or two ago. It was basically about solving the spam problem. More specifically, someone suggested a company I could go to to get their app for dealing with this problem.I didn't bother to copy that advise because I thought I could easily come back to retrieve any needed information. I WAS WRONG.

iMac 24″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 8:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 9:45 AM

Here is a direct link to your Subscriptions:

https://discussions.apple.com/profile/Niku/subscriptions

You can refine it further by filtering (options in left column).

Even if you do not have that link, all you need to do is click on your avatar (upper right) to choose an option.

3 replies

Apr 7, 2023 11:25 AM in response to Niku

As I said you can refine the results by using the options under filter in left column. That may produce a different result - I usually use the "participated" option. Includes both your questions and any answers you've posted.

As an aside: the moderators are Apple employees who make sure the forums are running smoothly - they do not participate here except to possibly edit or remove a post if it contains sensitive info or violates the rules.

Retrieving previous conversations with Apple Support Community

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.