Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Location of “Ratings & Reviews”

Hi, I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro Max on iOS 16.4.1. As of a week ago, I was able to see my app reviews by going into Settings > Apple ID > Media & Purchases > Ratings & Reviews. I just tried doing this and I no longer see the Ratings & Reviews tab. Can someone tell me if this has been moved to a different location? Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 10:41 PM

I found it -

In the App Store (not settings), click on your profile picture in the top right.

There is a button called “Personalized Recommendations”. The “Ratings & Reviews” button is in there.

I don’t think this is accessible from the iPhone settings any longer - I couldn’t find it anywhere, but this page still exists in the App Store.

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 18, 2023 10:41 PM in response to Nightflyre9

I found it -

In the App Store (not settings), click on your profile picture in the top right.

There is a button called “Personalized Recommendations”. The “Ratings & Reviews” button is in there.

I don’t think this is accessible from the iPhone settings any longer - I couldn’t find it anywhere, but this page still exists in the App Store.

Dec 17, 2023 6:57 AM in response to Nightflyre9

when I’m on call for hours or even a few minutes the phone will hang up and we have to call each other back multiple times just for the phone to stop hanging up by its self. APPLE FIX THIS **** BUG. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. Out of hand . If neither of us are hanging up then who does it??? Apple. This has happened more than a few times and I’m tired of this ****

Location of “Ratings & Reviews”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.