Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move iphone contacts form one account to another

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 7:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 7, 2023 7:59 PM

kathrynvh67 Said:

"How do I move iphone contacts form one account to another: How do I move iphone contacts form one account to another"

-------

Transferring Contacts Between Accounts:

"Exporting, then Importing" is what you are trying to perform.  So, Go Here: Import or Export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support. You'd export the Contacts a vCard file from one Apple ID, and then Import it to the other Apple ID.

Use a Computer:

Important: Use a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 7, 2023 7:59 PM in response to kathrynvh67

kathrynvh67 Said:

"How do I move iphone contacts form one account to another: How do I move iphone contacts form one account to another"

-------

Transferring Contacts Between Accounts:

"Exporting, then Importing" is what you are trying to perform.  So, Go Here: Import or Export a vCard in Contacts on iCloud.com - Apple Support. You'd export the Contacts a vCard file from one Apple ID, and then Import it to the other Apple ID.

Use a Computer:

Important: Use a computer to perform this, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.