Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i retrieve my deleted reminders?

I have just deleted all of my reminders I. Error. Can I retrieve them on my iPhone XR?

iPhone XR, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 10:18 AM

It may be possible to retrieve deleted reminders on your iPhone if you have previously backed up your device.

Ref: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

NOTE: The restore will not only restore the reminders but all the other phone's data at the time of the backup ... and will overwrite any newer data on the phone. If you did not perform a backup for these particular reminders, then they will not be recoverable.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2023 10:18 AM in response to Nana2sophia

It may be possible to retrieve deleted reminders on your iPhone if you have previously backed up your device.

Ref: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

NOTE: The restore will not only restore the reminders but all the other phone's data at the time of the backup ... and will overwrite any newer data on the phone. If you did not perform a backup for these particular reminders, then they will not be recoverable.

Can i retrieve my deleted reminders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.