Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I’ve had my Apple Watch for years but suddenly it is not sync with my phone. Tried

Why is my watch not syncing with my phone anymore?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 8

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 1:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 7:23 PM

If your Apple Watch is not syncing with your iPhone, there could be several reasons for this. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone. Check that your iPhone is in range of your Apple Watch, and that Bluetooth is turned on for both devices. You can also try restarting both your iPhone and Apple Watch to see if that helps.
  2. Check your settings. On your iPhone, go to the Watch app, select "My Watch", and then go to "General". Make sure that "Bluetooth", "Wi-Fi", and "Cellular" are turned on. Also, make sure that the "Automatic Watch Detection" option is turned on.
  3. Check your Apple Watch's settings. On your Apple Watch, go to the Settings app, select "General", and then select "Reset". Try selecting "Reset Sync Data" or "Erase All Content and Settings". Note that erasing all content and settings will remove all data from your Apple Watch.
  4. Check for software updates. Make sure that both your iPhone and Apple Watch are running the latest version of their respective software.
  5. Unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch. On your iPhone, go to the Watch app, select your Apple Watch, and then select "Unpair Apple Watch". Follow the prompts to complete the unpairing process. Afterward, set up your Apple Watch again and see if it syncs properly.

If none of these steps work, there may be a hardware issue with your Apple Watch or iPhone, and you may need to contact Apple Support or visit an Apple Store for further assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2023 7:23 PM in response to sherfromcentreville

If your Apple Watch is not syncing with your iPhone, there could be several reasons for this. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Make sure your Apple Watch is connected to your iPhone. Check that your iPhone is in range of your Apple Watch, and that Bluetooth is turned on for both devices. You can also try restarting both your iPhone and Apple Watch to see if that helps.
  2. Check your settings. On your iPhone, go to the Watch app, select "My Watch", and then go to "General". Make sure that "Bluetooth", "Wi-Fi", and "Cellular" are turned on. Also, make sure that the "Automatic Watch Detection" option is turned on.
  3. Check your Apple Watch's settings. On your Apple Watch, go to the Settings app, select "General", and then select "Reset". Try selecting "Reset Sync Data" or "Erase All Content and Settings". Note that erasing all content and settings will remove all data from your Apple Watch.
  4. Check for software updates. Make sure that both your iPhone and Apple Watch are running the latest version of their respective software.
  5. Unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch. On your iPhone, go to the Watch app, select your Apple Watch, and then select "Unpair Apple Watch". Follow the prompts to complete the unpairing process. Afterward, set up your Apple Watch again and see if it syncs properly.

If none of these steps work, there may be a hardware issue with your Apple Watch or iPhone, and you may need to contact Apple Support or visit an Apple Store for further assistance.

I’ve had my Apple Watch for years but suddenly it is not sync with my phone. Tried

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.