Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Game Center

I am trying to unlink a game from my game center (Marvel's strike force) but I do not know how to. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but it keeps entering me into my account that has my game center. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 3:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 3:50 AM

To unlink a game from your Game Center account on iOS, you can try the following steps:

1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device and tap on "Game Center".
  2. Scroll down to the "Games" section and find the game you want to unlink.
  3. Swipe left on the game and tap "Remove".
  4. Confirm that you want to remove the game from Game Center.

After completing these steps, the game should no longer be associated with your Game Center account.

If you're still having trouble, you may need to contact the game's developer or support team for assistance. They may be able to help you unlink your account or provide further guidance on how to do so.

You can also Download GTA 6 webtaknohaber for Free.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2023 3:50 AM in response to JRoja3

To unlink a game from your Game Center account on iOS, you can try the following steps:

1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device and tap on "Game Center".
  2. Scroll down to the "Games" section and find the game you want to unlink.
  3. Swipe left on the game and tap "Remove".
  4. Confirm that you want to remove the game from Game Center.

After completing these steps, the game should no longer be associated with your Game Center account.

If you're still having trouble, you may need to contact the game's developer or support team for assistance. They may be able to help you unlink your account or provide further guidance on how to do so.

You can also Download GTA 6 webtaknohaber for Free.

Sep 2, 2023 10:24 PM in response to JRoja3

Unfortunately both Apple and Google have made it impossible to cross platform an account from one to the other. At one point it was possible to do with Google and back then I have moved an account from one google account to another google account but even that's not possible anymore. Since the account information isn't stored on the device anymore but kept on a server off-site that even the devs don't have access to. Same with apple I believe. I think at one point it was possible and a while back an account was able to be linked to both Google and Apple accounts but both companies have ended that a while ago. Both now require the devs to keep the accounts linked with their platforms separate from the other. So any account that was linked to an Android device can't be unlinked and transferred to Apple ID or game center. Since once it's linked to Google account it can't be unlinked even by the devs under the terms of service they agreed to. Apple ID is the same regarding this. Once you linked the account to it it can't be undone.

Apr 9, 2023 1:03 AM in response to JRoja3

Unfortunately, it is not possible to remove games that have been linked to Game Center once. Your points and trophies will be saved in case you want to resume the game again at a later time.

Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.