Related Article: If you can't add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple wallet and phone number not valid

I'm trying to add one of my Chase cards to my Apple wallet on my iPhone, and when it asks me to verify with a code, it gives me a phone number from 2011 which I no longer have. I've called the CC company and suggested I ask Apple since they only have my new phone numbers. Has anyone else had this happen, and if so, how do I resolve it?

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 4:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 11:51 PM

The verification process of Bank Cards is done by the respective banks. As far as my knowledge goes Apple Inc is not in any way involved in the verification process of Cards being added to the wallet app.

You need to get back to Chase Bank and insist on getting your bank records checked for any trail left in their records. They can also verify the addition of cards to the Apple Wallet over the phone. The US bank does it over the phone for me whenever I am there after verifying my credentials without any code.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2023 11:51 PM in response to lora268

The verification process of Bank Cards is done by the respective banks. As far as my knowledge goes Apple Inc is not in any way involved in the verification process of Cards being added to the wallet app.

You need to get back to Chase Bank and insist on getting your bank records checked for any trail left in their records. They can also verify the addition of cards to the Apple Wallet over the phone. The US bank does it over the phone for me whenever I am there after verifying my credentials without any code.

Apple wallet and phone number not valid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.