Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airtags

I suspect I’m being tracked. Is it possible to locate an airtag near me?

AirTag

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 6:06 AM

"AirTag is designed to discourage unwanted tracking. If someone else’s AirTag finds its way into your stuff, your iPhone will notice it’s traveling with you and send you an alert. After a while, if you still haven’t found it, the AirTag will start playing a sound to let you know it’s there.

Then there's the eponymous:

What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network accessory, or set of AirPods is with you - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2023 6:06 AM in response to Ditty70

"AirTag is designed to discourage unwanted tracking. If someone else’s AirTag finds its way into your stuff, your iPhone will notice it’s traveling with you and send you an alert. After a while, if you still haven’t found it, the AirTag will start playing a sound to let you know it’s there.

Then there's the eponymous:

What to do if you get an alert that an AirTag, Find My network accessory, or set of AirPods is with you - Apple Support

Airtags

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.