Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove/Change Reachable at email address

My ex is listed as two of the reachable contacts in my Apple ID account. I cannot change these myself? In the apple id log in it does not give me the option to delete or change. Can you provide direction on how to change these? I can see in previous messages that a link was provided to change Apple ID to other users who have the same issue. I don't want to change my Apple ID but the reachable email addresses.

MacBook Air (2018 – 2020)

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 6:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 9:57 AM

Halifaxpetra wrote:

My ex is listed as two of the reachable contacts in my Apple ID account. I cannot change these myself? In the apple id log in it does not give me the option to delete or change. Can you provide direction on how to change these? I can see in previous messages that a link was provided to change Apple ID to other users who have the same issue. I don't want to change my Apple ID but the reachable email addresses.

Is your AppleID email yours...

Is this your Admin/User Account...

from your Mac—

>System Settings>AppleID>Password & Security

>System Settings>AppleID>Name,Phone, Email

or alternatively make changes—

On-Line https://appleid.apple.com/sign-in

>Personal Info

>Reachable at

>Notification eMail

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2023 9:57 AM in response to Halifaxpetra

Halifaxpetra wrote:

Is your AppleID email yours...

Is this your Admin/User Account...

from your Mac—

>System Settings>AppleID>Password & Security

>System Settings>AppleID>Name,Phone, Email

or alternatively make changes—

On-Line https://appleid.apple.com/sign-in

>Personal Info

>Reachable at

>Notification eMail

Remove/Change Reachable at email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.