Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have charges from Apple I don't recognise

Where is this charge coming from apple? There’s no receipt.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 6:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 9:44 AM

We cannot know. We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is likely scammers have gained access to your credit card number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER can remedy it.

If Apple's history shows the charges, continue with the instructions in the article.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2023 9:44 AM in response to kingcolby_23

We cannot know. We are not Apple. As your fellow end users we have no more access to Apple databases than you.

Start here:

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

The most important part of that article is "View your purchase history." If Apple does NOT show a record of the charges in your history, it is likely scammers have gained access to your credit card number and are pretending to be Apple. It happened to us.

If that is the case, only your CARD ISSUER can remedy it.

If Apple's history shows the charges, continue with the instructions in the article.

I have charges from Apple I don't recognise

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.