Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

merge two apple ids

How can I merge two accounts (apple ids/e-mails) into one account?

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 7:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 7:33 AM

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See -> Sign in with your Apple ID -> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 9, 2023 7:33 AM in response to confused_1999

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See -> Sign in with your Apple ID -> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Apr 9, 2023 7:46 AM in response to confused_1999

Unfortunately you cannot merge Apple ID's. I have been asking for this for ages and finally gave up. I now have two Apple ID's in my family, both for me. I'm not sure what it is exactly that you want to merge. I would expect it to be some purchases, like apps or music. Perhaps creating a family and sharing the purchases that way is a workaround that would work for you?

merge two apple ids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.