Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID card add

apple ID won’t let me add a new card because it says the form has not been completed. But I’ve filled out everything including the address and when I go to tap on the addresses where I fill out the card details it disappears

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 2:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 2:55 AM

See the following Apple articles:

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support

Remove a payment method from your Apple ID

Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

⤵️

If you can't remove a payment method

If you have subscriptions like iCloud+, have an unpaid balance, or you use purchase sharing, you must keep at least one payment method on file.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 2:55 AM in response to psy16

See the following Apple articles:

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method

If you need to change or update your Apple ID payment method - Apple Support

Remove a payment method from your Apple ID

Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support

⤵️

If you can't remove a payment method

If you have subscriptions like iCloud+, have an unpaid balance, or you use purchase sharing, you must keep at least one payment method on file.

If you still need help, get more help and assistant from Apple directly, see Contact Apple for support and service -> Contact Apple for support and service – Apple Support (UK) 

Apple ID card add

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.