Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello this is Faith using the latest version of iOS, how can I bring back my battery health to 100

How to bring back my battery healthy to 100

iPhone X

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 4:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 4:43 AM

You can't, sorry.

The deterioration of a lithium battery is due to many factors, even the age of the battery itself, as you can read in this support article that led you here.

The battery can NOT be restored to its original capacity. Start worrying when that percentage is close to 83-80%, since the battery could have unpredictable behavior.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 4:43 AM in response to Faithninah8

You can't, sorry.

The deterioration of a lithium battery is due to many factors, even the age of the battery itself, as you can read in this support article that led you here.

The battery can NOT be restored to its original capacity. Start worrying when that percentage is close to 83-80%, since the battery could have unpredictable behavior.

Regards

Giulio

Hello this is Faith using the latest version of iOS, how can I bring back my battery health to 100

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.