Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Awards

I worked hard to meet/exceed my move goals every day last week but was disappointed when I did not see the award for a perfect week. What’s wrong with this?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 6:59 PM

Hey Munchythewonderdog,

Have you received an award in the past when you met your goal? If yes, are there any changes you made on your iPhone before you experienced this issue? Such as updating your software, or installing a third-party app? This information can help us further isolate the issue.

An award can take up to 9 days to receive after completing the challenge. If restart your device doesn't help, let's see if the challenge appears after following these steps below:

1. Make sure that the software on your iPhone and/or Apple Watch are up to date: Update your iPhone or iPad & Update your Apple Watch
  2. Make sure both devices are connected to a strong stable network to download the award.

Let us know if this helps!

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2023 6:59 PM in response to Munchythewonderdog

Hey Munchythewonderdog,

Have you received an award in the past when you met your goal? If yes, are there any changes you made on your iPhone before you experienced this issue? Such as updating your software, or installing a third-party app? This information can help us further isolate the issue.

An award can take up to 9 days to receive after completing the challenge. If restart your device doesn't help, let's see if the challenge appears after following these steps below:

1. Make sure that the software on your iPhone and/or Apple Watch are up to date: Update your iPhone or iPad & Update your Apple Watch
  2. Make sure both devices are connected to a strong stable network to download the award.

Let us know if this helps!

Best regards.

Awards

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.