Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My WiFi want even turn on no matter what I do

I just got this iPhone 7 and now my WIFI IS NOT I CANT EVEN GO TO SETTINGS AND TURN IT ON

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 8:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 8:35 PM

If an app or feature on your device is not working or is restricted, it may have been disabled using Screen Time, or by an IT administrator if you are using a device owned by an employer or educational institution. See how to use Screen Time on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by clicking here --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

To learn how to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, including open, secure, public networks, and networks that you've connected with in the past, click here --> Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Connect to a Wi-Fi network

1. From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.

2. Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.

3. Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join. Before you can join the network, you might be asked to enter the network's password or agree to terms and conditions [ Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support ].

After you join the network, you'll see a blue checkmark  next to the network and the connected Wi-Fi icon  in the upper corner of your display. If you don't know the password to the Wi-Fi network [ If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support ], contact your network administrator.

If your iPhone or iPad won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network, or if you have related connectivity issues, read this support article --> If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 8:35 PM in response to BobbyBennett7

If an app or feature on your device is not working or is restricted, it may have been disabled using Screen Time, or by an IT administrator if you are using a device owned by an employer or educational institution. See how to use Screen Time on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by clicking here --> Use Screen Time on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

To learn how to connect your device to a Wi-Fi network, including open, secure, public networks, and networks that you've connected with in the past, click here --> Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Connect to a Wi-Fi network

1. From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.

2. Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.

3. Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join. Before you can join the network, you might be asked to enter the network's password or agree to terms and conditions [ Use captive Wi-Fi networks on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support ].

After you join the network, you'll see a blue checkmark  next to the network and the connected Wi-Fi icon  in the upper corner of your display. If you don't know the password to the Wi-Fi network [ If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support ], contact your network administrator.

If your iPhone or iPad won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network, or if you have related connectivity issues, read this support article --> If your iPhone or iPad won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

My WiFi want even turn on no matter what I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.