Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get an invoice titled to my company for my iOS AppStore purchase?

Sometimes I need to purchase software and subscriptions for work on the iOS AppStore.

Can I get an invoice titled to my company for specific purchases because it is needed for business expenses?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 11:41 PM

That is not possible.

If you need an invoice directed to the company you work for, you must have a business email address, such as name@company.xxx

And actually you also need a company phone.

Then you can submit the invoice to your company. You cannot make purchases for the company using your private Apple ID.

What is an Apple ID?

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See -> Sign in with your Apple ID -> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 10, 2023 11:41 PM in response to dmijic

That is not possible.

If you need an invoice directed to the company you work for, you must have a business email address, such as name@company.xxx

And actually you also need a company phone.

Then you can submit the invoice to your company. You cannot make purchases for the company using your private Apple ID.

What is an Apple ID?

Your Apple ID is the personal account you use with all Apple products and services. It includes the email address and password you use to sign in, as well as the contact, payment, and security details that you use with Apple.

You can’t merge multiple Apple ID accounts.

See -> Sign in with your Apple ID -> Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Can I get an invoice titled to my company for my iOS AppStore purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.