Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Help ! 40 expected devices?

I’ve been hacked Since last September that I know of. No help from anyone … I’ve done everything!!! Just got a new phone. When I transferred the number over Bluetooth or downloaded the 1st app- blink home security. Definitely found Remote Desktop installed on my laptop among other things. (Inside job)

anyway, they have to be getting more than spying on me … and I notice my data high. Can someone help me and clarify what these 40 expected devices are?? Please & thank you!

timestamp: 1681161116114

crashReporterKey: "77e0058fe1d26cb16e8f4f76d89adbe9f16a6189"

isAnonymous: true

deviceConfigId: 7422

investigationId: 0

model: "iPhone15,2"

softwareBuild: "20E252"

firmwareVersion: "iBoot-8422.100.650"

basebandVersion: "1.67.04"

buildtype: "User"

tz_offset: -14400

metric_file_type: 1

metriclogs {

triggerTime: 1681161111048

triggerId: 524546

profileId: 205

commCenterReliableNetworkFallbackSwitch {

timestamp: 1681161102917

state: 1

}

}

metriclogs {

triggerTime: 1681161113918

triggerId: 827687

profileId: 131

cellularRffeScanStats {

timestamp: 1681161112687

version: 0

hw_prd_id: 75

hw_sku: 5

hw_rev: 72

hw_housing: 0

rfc_init_pass: true

rfc_hwid: 2022

rfc_rev: 709

rfc_mmw_hwid: 2872

rfc_mmw_rev: 1

rffe_scan_pass: true

num_of_expected_devices: 40

num_of_detected_devices: 40

num_of_missing_devices: 0

num_subs: 1

plmn: [3 bytes] 13 01 84

subs_id: 0

ps_pref: 0

success_rate: 16

total_error_count: 0

}

}.

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 4:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 22, 2023 8:28 AM

I encourage you to keep looking for answers to your questions. Don’t let anybody on here tell you not to or that you’re not qualified or entitled to learn what is happening in your own devices to protect your privacy and your life.

Similar questions

4 replies

Jan 7, 2024 9:33 AM in response to o0ohlala3

1.Apple devices do not allow you to view your voicemail box number. Check your settings to see if there are different groups set up or if your VM box number has changed by placing your sim in an Android phone and hold down one. Issue-only works with a physical sim. 2. Download network analyzer to see if there are any drastic changes with your ip from your home or work location or if a static ip has been set up without your consent 3. Use *3001#12345#* to track your cell id in consistent locations-find a pattern.

Hopefully not the issue but a friendly heads up-

1.FCC,FBI, Apple, Amazon, ATT Enterprise, Cloudflare, Fastly as well as Comcast Business have done nothing to follow up about national complaints about a family owned furniture business and construction business known through ATT as “The Company”, two international traders (Chicago, Scottsdale and Brentwood,TN) who uses federally banned Chinese esims to track, sim swap, set up VM services and monitor individuals without authorization. 2020-net worth 1.3 million, 2023-net worth $175 million

2. Process-They use Fastly servers which will not divulge endpoints and is automatically downloaded on every apple device without question. Then they add an Amazon AWS VPN to encrypt and you will not be able to differentiate or identify the device/devices with your data (Ring, MyQ, Prime etc). Last but not least, they add Cloudflare Enterprise Zero Trust that cannot be removed without a subpoena from law enforcement and it disguises itself as a typical apple security process (basic Cloudflare) just like Fastly. Pattern of targets since March 2020 (all students sent home due to Covid 19)-schools, healthcare and small businesses with outdated/inaccurate Cisco security and devices that have not been updated with valid security certificates and do not monitor personal devices on their network.

May 22, 2023 10:17 AM in response to Watchlistvictim

If people really want to know what analytics mean they could take a developer course, or ask Apple, or engage an independent expert. But trying to draw conclusions from what analytics say when you have no idea what you’re looking at will just drive you crazy with paranoia.

What’s actually going on in your life will be a much better indicator of whether your device or any of your online accounts have been compromised (the latter being much more likely). Is money disappearing from bank accounts? Is someone else using your Netflix? Has your Apple ID been hijacked?

Help ! 40 expected devices?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.