Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing my Apple ID

I tried to change my Apple ID to my new email address (as the old address is no longer valid), but it wouldn't accept it. It told me to enter a valid email address. Is there something wrong with an email address @outlook.com? I have no other email address, except my gmail address which is used as my main email address. I gather the Apple ID has to be a different address.

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 8:13 AM

Don't post your address here but I am wondering if there is something in the parts you do not show that Apple does not like. This may be more easily resolved by Apple itself. Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2023 8:13 AM in response to FerndenPatsy

Don't post your address here but I am wondering if there is something in the parts you do not show that Apple does not like. This may be more easily resolved by Apple itself. Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Changing my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.