Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a problem in my apple store when i want to buy anything thats tell me to mssage the support

Who i can fix my apple account the apple tell me message the support I can’t buy anything without message the support

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 12:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 12:26 PM

Use the document Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support to review your payment methods such as credit or debit cards. Problem methods will usually have a notice in red lettering below them. The article If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support has some information about declined payment methods.

Providing a comprehensive listing of all possible issues and their solutions would be excessive in a single reply. If the information above does not indicate the nature of the problem then you may find the fastest route to resolution would be to accept the invitation to contact Apple for assistance with this.

To contact iTunes Support, do this:

1. Click on this link --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. Select a chat session or a phone call.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 11, 2023 12:26 PM in response to Hamzaqwert

Use the document Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support to review your payment methods such as credit or debit cards. Problem methods will usually have a notice in red lettering below them. The article If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support has some information about declined payment methods.

Providing a comprehensive listing of all possible issues and their solutions would be excessive in a single reply. If the information above does not indicate the nature of the problem then you may find the fastest route to resolution would be to accept the invitation to contact Apple for assistance with this.

To contact iTunes Support, do this:

1. Click on this link --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

2. Select your country

3. Select: Billing & Subscriptions

4. Select: Subscriptions & Purchases

5. Select: Update payment method

6. Select a chat session or a phone call.

Apr 11, 2023 2:59 PM in response to Hamzaqwert

Apple has multiple criteria* requiring the presence of a payment method, even for free items. Since you may be encountering one of those situations, you have no option but to enter a valid payment method if you wish to continue downloading. Read the support article Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support about how to do that. The payment method may not be charged if you also have account balance, but the payment method has to be present. This next article lists valid payment methods for different countries but note that in this case Apple Account balance alone apparently does not meet the requirement: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support .

Because your method was declined, read the article to which I posted a link about that. You can also contact Apple using the information I provided

I have a problem in my apple store when i want to buy anything thats tell me to mssage the support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.