Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why did my reminders go off of my home lock screen?

Why did my reminders go off of my home lock screen? I searched and found a way to add reminders to it... but it is very different that it has been forever.. always was large area of the home screen... now it is tiny and multiple reminders instead of just the latest one.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 12:30 AM

If you mean the Reminder Widget, then you can change the size and what information your Widget displays by making a Long Press on that widget and selecting Edit Widget. If your Widget shows several reminders, it is because a list is selected. If you select Today, only the most recent Note is displayed.

Watch this demonstration:

You can find more useful information here:

How to add and edit widgets on your iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 12:30 AM in response to shawnisit

If you mean the Reminder Widget, then you can change the size and what information your Widget displays by making a Long Press on that widget and selecting Edit Widget. If your Widget shows several reminders, it is because a list is selected. If you select Today, only the most recent Note is displayed.

Watch this demonstration:

You can find more useful information here:

How to add and edit widgets on your iPhone - Apple Support

why did my reminders go off of my home lock screen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.