Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I cancel payments?

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 9:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 6:49 AM

More context would help.

If buying something from Apple you can't cancel a payment. You can try to ask for a refund. Here's how to request an app or media refund from Apple (From: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support - see the article for more detail.)

1. Sign in to https://reportaproblem.apple.com

2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."

3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.

4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription using the directions in this article --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 6:49 AM in response to Zamanhan

More context would help.

If buying something from Apple you can't cancel a payment. You can try to ask for a refund. Here's how to request an app or media refund from Apple (From: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support - see the article for more detail.)

1. Sign in to https://reportaproblem.apple.com

2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund."

3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.

4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription using the directions in this article --> If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.