Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird Menu Bar with Upgrade to 13.3.1

I just upgraded to Ventura 13.3.1

And now my menu bar looks like this:

The appropriate app-specific menus no longer appear- it’s always this dim:

I quit awesome Bartender and the problem persists, so don't think it is that app:

It just occurred when updating Ventura (from Ventura to Ventura 13.3.1). M1 MBP. Normally I wait to update to ensure all OS bugs worked out, but this upgrade was highly recommended d/t security concerns.

I'm flummoxed. Any and all thoughts to resolve this glitch would be most appreciated!

Thank you.

MacBook Pro (2021)

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 7:43 AM

CharPatton wrote:

And now my menu bar looks like this

Try shutting down and restarting more than once since your upgrade...

if no resolve—SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

re" Bartender"Take control of your menu bar"

for your third party app—refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility /updates/uninstall: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

https://www.macbartender.com/Bartender4/support/

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 7:43 AM in response to CharPatton

CharPatton wrote:

And now my menu bar looks like this

Try shutting down and restarting more than once since your upgrade...

if no resolve—SafeBoot How to use safe mode on your Mac - Apple Support will sort many anomalies

re" Bartender"Take control of your menu bar"

for your third party app—refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility /updates/uninstall: Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

https://www.macbartender.com/Bartender4/support/

Weird Menu Bar with Upgrade to 13.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.