Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i reset my Apple ID password if i can't access my old phone?

I cant get to my old phone the screen is broken, so i cannot use it. I need to reset my apple id password in order to get into my apple id on my new phone. It's on my moms phone.

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 12:17 PM

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 12:17 PM in response to hingutti19

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery ( How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. Account recovery might take a few days or longer, depending on the specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

How do i reset my Apple ID password if i can't access my old phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.