Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move time and date on wallpaper screen

In the past, when I changed my wallpaper photo, I could move the date and time display on the screen to the bottom so the face of the subject in the photo was clear. How can I do this now? It doesn’t let me in wallpaper or on Home Screen.

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 1:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 2:29 PM

Hi ECG354,

If this is in iOS 16, you can change the font, color and other aspects of the date and time, but cannot move the position of it.

See more info here: Create a custom iPhone Lock Screen - Apple Support

"Change the clock style on the Lock Screen

You can change the font and color of the date and time on your Lock Screen.

1. Touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button appears at the bottom of the screen.
  2. Swipe to go to the Lock Screen you want to change, tap Customize, then tap the Lock Screen image.
  3. Tap the time, then choose a font and color."

If you'd like to see a tweak to this, we'd recommend leaving feedback fr Apple here:

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2023 2:29 PM in response to ECG354

Hi ECG354,

If this is in iOS 16, you can change the font, color and other aspects of the date and time, but cannot move the position of it.

See more info here: Create a custom iPhone Lock Screen - Apple Support

"Change the clock style on the Lock Screen

You can change the font and color of the date and time on your Lock Screen.

1. Touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button appears at the bottom of the screen.
  2. Swipe to go to the Lock Screen you want to change, tap Customize, then tap the Lock Screen image.
  3. Tap the time, then choose a font and color."

If you'd like to see a tweak to this, we'd recommend leaving feedback fr Apple here:

Take care.

Move time and date on wallpaper screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.