Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the small numbers above the word photo on my camera and how do I get rid of them?

How do I get rid of the little numbers above the word photo on my camera?

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 2:29 PM

They mallow you to select the lens. See the following from Take and edit photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

On your iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X and later, tap 1x for a higher-quality zoom from farther away. If you want to zoom more than 2x or finely control the image, touch and hold 1x or 2x to get a slider that lets you zoom all the way to 10x. On iPhone 11 and later, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), zoom out to .5x with the Ultra Wide camera. 

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 2:29 PM in response to margefrommerrimac

They mallow you to select the lens. See the following from Take and edit photos on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

On your iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X and later, tap 1x for a higher-quality zoom from farther away. If you want to zoom more than 2x or finely control the image, touch and hold 1x or 2x to get a slider that lets you zoom all the way to 10x. On iPhone 11 and later, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), and iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), zoom out to .5x with the Ultra Wide camera. 

What are the small numbers above the word photo on my camera and how do I get rid of them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.