Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone notifications

what shall i do if i am not getting all the notifications through my phone?

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 5:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 8:28 AM

it is occurring but sometimes i will get one or 2 notifications. I will go to my notifications settings and turn them on i will not get them . I turned on my mail notifications they don’t send same as messages or snapchat. I noticed that when i go into a app it shows me something i didn’t get a notification for.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 8:28 AM in response to H1290

it is occurring but sometimes i will get one or 2 notifications. I will go to my notifications settings and turn them on i will not get them . I turned on my mail notifications they don’t send same as messages or snapchat. I noticed that when i go into a app it shows me something i didn’t get a notification for.

Apr 13, 2023 10:13 AM in response to yaraaljamal

Thank you for the follow up!

A few more questions so I can better understand your issue:

1. As I understand, this problem is indeed occurring.
  2. According to your reply: You go to an app’s notification settings, turn notifications on, but you still don’t receive a message. Is this correct?
  3. You say you turned on Mail notifications but you don’t get the same notifications as you do with Messages and Snapchat. How are they different? Can you provide a screenshot?
  4. Lastly, you say you go into an app, and you see you didn’t get a notification for a new “thing” within the app. From what I can gather, you tend to turn off notifications for certain apps. Perhaps you’ve turned of notifications for that app?

Looking forward to your response!

iphone notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.