Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen Recording in Control Center.

These instructions say audio and video will be recorded, but when I follow them, no audio is captured. How can I capture audio and video?

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 15

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 7:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 7:48 PM

Kathodg Said:

"Screen Recording in Control Center.: These instructions say audio and video will be recorded, but when I follow them, no audio is captured. How can I capture audio and video?"

-------

About Screen Recording and Audio:

Screen Recording and Audio:

What Exactly are your Recording: Recording Audio might just not an included option in screen recordings for what you want to do. It's a matter of piracy, and copyright infringement.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2023 7:48 PM in response to Kathodg

Kathodg Said:

"Screen Recording in Control Center.: These instructions say audio and video will be recorded, but when I follow them, no audio is captured. How can I capture audio and video?"

-------

About Screen Recording and Audio:

Screen Recording and Audio:

What Exactly are your Recording: Recording Audio might just not an included option in screen recordings for what you want to do. It's a matter of piracy, and copyright infringement.

Screen Recording in Control Center.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.