Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my right airpod does not charge

My right airpod does not charge (left one just fine)

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 3:21 AM

Hey JamesPauer,

Make sure your case has its own charge and the charging light is on. Your AirPods should charge whenever they're in the charging case, but sometimes they don't work as expected. If all else fails, you might need to factory reset your AirPods, or you could try by cleaning the case from any debris that might inhibit your AirPods from charging. Sometimes there can be build up on the charging pins in the case, or metal ends of the AirPods. Here is an Apple Support article that could help you with the issue you may be facing. If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support (IE)

Hope this helps! :D

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 3:21 AM in response to JamesPauer

Hey JamesPauer,

Make sure your case has its own charge and the charging light is on. Your AirPods should charge whenever they're in the charging case, but sometimes they don't work as expected. If all else fails, you might need to factory reset your AirPods, or you could try by cleaning the case from any debris that might inhibit your AirPods from charging. Sometimes there can be build up on the charging pins in the case, or metal ends of the AirPods. Here is an Apple Support article that could help you with the issue you may be facing. If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support (IE)

Hope this helps! :D

my right airpod does not charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.