Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought watch ultra from Lebanon and for some reason I cannot use the SIM card of my provider in Cyprus. can someone help?

I bought watch ultra from Lebanon and for some reason I cannot use the SIM card of my provider in Cyprus. can someone help?

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 12:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 12:50 AM

A Watch bought in Lebanon could be from any source and intended for ant country! To see which network providers in your country or region offer cellular service for Apple Watch according to model number, refer to the chart below. 

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

Only Cyta provide the right eSIM for your iphone and Watch (needs to be on both) and Watch needs to be model A2684

Worst thing is you have No Apple Support and No Warranty for Watches bought outside your home country

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 12:50 AM in response to karekin32

A Watch bought in Lebanon could be from any source and intended for ant country! To see which network providers in your country or region offer cellular service for Apple Watch according to model number, refer to the chart below. 

Apple Watch - Carriers - Apple

Only Cyta provide the right eSIM for your iphone and Watch (needs to be on both) and Watch needs to be model A2684

Worst thing is you have No Apple Support and No Warranty for Watches bought outside your home country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.