Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safer voice recorder

How does Apple get rid of the loud noise when it initiates

voice recorder for recording sensitive material and needs to be safe and silent when initiated?

iPhone 12 mini, 16

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 6:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 7:56 AM

Given that, when I start a voice recording in my house, I don't hear any noise when it start (but if you do that in a noisy environment, the iPhone mic try to capture all possible voices/sounds around), I suggest that you edit those voice memos cutting/trimming the initial recorded seconds, as per these two support pages:

Make a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone and/or Edit or delete a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 7:56 AM in response to Resstu

Given that, when I start a voice recording in my house, I don't hear any noise when it start (but if you do that in a noisy environment, the iPhone mic try to capture all possible voices/sounds around), I suggest that you edit those voice memos cutting/trimming the initial recorded seconds, as per these two support pages:

Make a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone and/or Edit or delete a recording in Voice Memos on iPhone

Regards

Giulio

Safer voice recorder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.