Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading

Every time i try to download games it says pay with assistive touch. I have it turned on but I do t know what it means to pay with it. Do I double tap side ( which it still doesn’t let me buy ) or do I touch something ?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 10:24 AM

Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support --> Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You can use AssistiveTouch to adjust volume, lock your screen, use multi-finger gestures, restart your device, or replace pressing buttons with just a tap.

When you turn on AssistiveTouch, you’ll see the AssistiveTouch menu. You can drag it to any edge of the screen, then tap the menu to open it.

I don't know the details of using it in your particular case but you can read the article for more information.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 10:24 AM in response to Grannyaly54

Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support --> Use AssistiveTouch on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

You can use AssistiveTouch to adjust volume, lock your screen, use multi-finger gestures, restart your device, or replace pressing buttons with just a tap.

When you turn on AssistiveTouch, you’ll see the AssistiveTouch menu. You can drag it to any edge of the screen, then tap the menu to open it.

I don't know the details of using it in your particular case but you can read the article for more information.

Downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.