How do I transfer money from my Apple ID to something I can make in app purchases with ?

I accidentally put money off my card onto Apple ID instead of Apple cash… how do I get it back to Apple cash so I can buy in app purchases

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 9:43 AM

You cannot use Apple Cash for actual in-app purchases. You can use the balance in your Apple ID for that directly if the app supports it. For in-App purchases it should automatically use the Apple ID balance to pay for it when you checkout.

click here ➜ What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Apple Cash can be used if the App supports Apple Pay for purchases within the app, which are different to in-app purchases.

click here ➜ Make purchases in Apps using Apple Pay - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 9:43 AM in response to Messss2232

You cannot use Apple Cash for actual in-app purchases. You can use the balance in your Apple ID for that directly if the app supports it. For in-App purchases it should automatically use the Apple ID balance to pay for it when you checkout.

click here ➜ What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

Apple Cash can be used if the App supports Apple Pay for purchases within the app, which are different to in-app purchases.

click here ➜ Make purchases in Apps using Apple Pay - Apple Support

How do I transfer money from my Apple ID to something I can make in app purchases with ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.