Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone is getting heating

While charging my iPhone 13 , phone is getting heating to much, is this ok or my phone is having problem

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 9:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 11:37 PM

Firstly I recommend to use only the original Apple power adapters and cables or MFI certified ones. When you charge your phone, try to put it on flat solid surface. The batteries don’t like any type of soft surfaces like pillow, sofa, etc. Also try to not overload your iPhone while charging(gaming, exporting video). If you use thick cases, it will be better to remove case during charging.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 11:37 PM in response to Praveenpkr

Firstly I recommend to use only the original Apple power adapters and cables or MFI certified ones. When you charge your phone, try to put it on flat solid surface. The batteries don’t like any type of soft surfaces like pillow, sofa, etc. Also try to not overload your iPhone while charging(gaming, exporting video). If you use thick cases, it will be better to remove case during charging.

Phone is getting heating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.