Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch update

Hi,

I’m trying to update my apple watch. It’s connected to the charger and 100% charged. However, I keep on getting a notification that the update is paused and watch should be connected to the charger and 50% charged!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 4:13 PM

Hey there, Frashid.

This seems like a glitch in connection if the notification is showing up on your iPhone. If it is a connection error, try unpairing the Apple Watch from your iPhone on Bluetooth, then re-pairing and attempting the update again.

If the notification is showing up on your Apple Watch itself, it is most likely some kind of error on the watch software. Try restarting the watch and attempting again.

If it still doesn't work for you, call Apple's support. ( 1 (800) 275 2273)

Good luck!

All the best,

J

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 4:13 PM in response to Frashid44

Hey there, Frashid.

This seems like a glitch in connection if the notification is showing up on your iPhone. If it is a connection error, try unpairing the Apple Watch from your iPhone on Bluetooth, then re-pairing and attempting the update again.

If the notification is showing up on your Apple Watch itself, it is most likely some kind of error on the watch software. Try restarting the watch and attempting again.

If it still doesn't work for you, call Apple's support. ( 1 (800) 275 2273)

Good luck!

All the best,

J

watch update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.