Touch bar malfunction

Hello,

I recently got my MacBook Pro.

I don't know if it's the sensibility of the touch bar but it sometimes react and sometime don't. Thanks for helping me fixing this problem.

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 5:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 7:21 PM

christelfromlévis Said:

"Touch bar malfunction: Hello, I recently got my MacBook Pro. I don't know if it's the sensibility of the touch bar but it sometimes react and sometime don't. Thanks for helping me fixing this problem."

-------

Troubleshooting Touch Bar:

A. Go Here: If Touch ID isn't Working on your Mac - Apple Support

B. Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies to Intel-Based Macs Only): Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Power) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take sometime, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 13, 2023 7:21 PM in response to christelfromlévis

christelfromlévis Said:

"Touch bar malfunction: Hello, I recently got my MacBook Pro. I don't know if it's the sensibility of the touch bar but it sometimes react and sometime don't. Thanks for helping me fixing this problem."

-------

Troubleshooting Touch Bar:

A. Go Here: If Touch ID isn't Working on your Mac - Apple Support

B. Reset the SMC and your NVRAM:

(Applies to Intel-Based Macs Only): Sometimes when changes are made to the system(i.e. Updates), system configurations (i.e. for Power) become manipulated, technically. So, reset the SMC and NVRAM. Try performing each thrice. It may take sometime, being certain you have the time to perform these resets.

Touch bar malfunction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.