How do I check if criminals are using my old Apple device to mirror all my apps?

I have lost several devices in the last two years I believe others are using those to mirror my current devices how can I check that?

How do I check if criminals are using my old list devices to mirror all my apps jailbreak cell phone etc several of my apps supposedly from my App Store take me to a fake website however I am billed for the actual website

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.3

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 3:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 6:11 AM

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2023 6:11 AM in response to JohnE07

Read this document if you think your Apple ID has been compromised. --> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

For iOS 15 or earlier, if you want to see if anyone else has access to your device or accounts, click here --> See who has access to your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

For iOS 16 or later see how Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe. How Safety Check on iPhone works to keep you safe - Apple Support

Related materials:

Personal Safety User Guide

Personal Safety User Guide - Apple Support

> open the Table of Contents

A document with general information about security and your Apple ID --> Security and your Apple ID - Apple Support

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security by clicking on this link --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

Apr 14, 2023 6:17 AM in response to JohnE07

if your device is not jailbroken then the device itself cannot be hacked. The iOS development tools do not provide hacking work arounds for developers. App Store should not redirect you to any sites to download an App. Accounts may be hacked outside of the phones scope of protection.

if you see a bill for a product or service you are using for your iOS devices you can verify if the claims is legitimate and manage them. see this link:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How do I check if criminals are using my old Apple device to mirror all my apps?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.