Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Factory reset an iPhone

I have 2 iphones and i want to factory reset one of them. Will it be safe for the data on my other ip

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 5:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 5:54 AM

Yes, data on your other iPhone that does not need Factory Reset will not be affected. Remember to sign out of your Apple ID on the iPhone you are going to factory reset before you do it. However, you must be aware that the data that is NOT synchronized or saved in iCloud will be deleted from the iPhone you are doing a Factory Reset on.

You can find more useful information here:

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2023 5:54 AM in response to Iphoneuser_3432

Yes, data on your other iPhone that does not need Factory Reset will not be affected. Remember to sign out of your Apple ID on the iPhone you are going to factory reset before you do it. However, you must be aware that the data that is NOT synchronized or saved in iCloud will be deleted from the iPhone you are doing a Factory Reset on.

You can find more useful information here:

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Factory reset an iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.