How do I cancel any and all recurring payments for future purchase. I want to make sure nothing is ever purchased with recurring charges

Is there a way to cancel all or any purchases made in the future that have recurring charges?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2023 8:20 AM

Beatfrienddog wrote:

Is there a way to cancel all or any purchases made in the future that have recurring charges?

Just don’t download any apps that say “in-app purchases” in the App Store's app description. You can enforce this by going to Settings/Screen Time/Content & Privacy Restrictions/iTunes & App Store Purchases and turning off In-app purchases.

You can cancel any subscriptions that are already being billed as described here→If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 14, 2023 8:20 AM in response to BestfriendDanny

Beatfrienddog wrote:

Just don’t download any apps that say “in-app purchases” in the App Store's app description. You can enforce this by going to Settings/Screen Time/Content & Privacy Restrictions/iTunes & App Store Purchases and turning off In-app purchases.

You can cancel any subscriptions that are already being billed as described here→If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

How do I cancel any and all recurring payments for future purchase. I want to make sure nothing is ever purchased with recurring charges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.