Does my iPad have warranty?

I want to know if my ipad have warranty here is the serial number GG*****F3R

[Edited by Moderator]

iPad (7th generation)

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 3:39 PM

All Apple devices have a manufacturer’s limited warranty from new - as do reconditioned devices that are purchased directly from Apple. You can check your Apple warranty coverage here:

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

You should also note that in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, in many countries you will also have statutory rights with the retailer - which may exceed those of the limited warranty offered by the manufacturer. For example, with member states of the European Union, the manufacturers warranty is extended to at least two years; within the United Kingdom, defects may be covered for up to six years from date of purchase.

In summary, Apple’s limited warranty is only part of the equation. In general, your first port-of-call should be with your retailer - which may not necessarily be Apple.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2023 3:39 PM in response to Mariana1983

All Apple devices have a manufacturer’s limited warranty from new - as do reconditioned devices that are purchased directly from Apple. You can check your Apple warranty coverage here:

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

You should also note that in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty, in many countries you will also have statutory rights with the retailer - which may exceed those of the limited warranty offered by the manufacturer. For example, with member states of the European Union, the manufacturers warranty is extended to at least two years; within the United Kingdom, defects may be covered for up to six years from date of purchase.

In summary, Apple’s limited warranty is only part of the equation. In general, your first port-of-call should be with your retailer - which may not necessarily be Apple.

Does my iPad have warranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.