How do i add the audiobooks from Audible India account to add them on the iTunes PC app on Windows ?

I recently downloaded some audiobooks from the Audible website in India and trying to drag the audiobooks from downloads to the Audiobooks section in the iTunes app on Windows asks for a authorization to add them to our account . Now on clicking yes to authorize the audiobooks , iTunes is redirecting me to the Amazon US Audible website instead of the Amazon IN Audible website where i have got the books purchased . So in turn of this mess , the Authorization fails and i couldn't add the audiobooks to my iTunes account on my PC which only displays "Unknown Album" now . I tried adding and authorizing the audiobooks multiple number of times , but none of them actually led to the authorization being successful . Can someone help me out with this fiasco ? I have lost so much energy and time to fix this mess , but nothing works + i didn't even find a single thread/ forum online where there was a fix for this . Well Cheers mate , let me know , what works .

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Apr 15, 2023 11:22 PM

3 replies

Apr 17, 2023 12:26 PM in response to SayantanBh

Hello SayantanBh,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. The best approach to take for this specific task you wish to complete, is to follow Audible's steps that they have listed here: How to listen to Audible audiobooks with iTunes

There is also a section under "Authorize your Audible account in iTunes" that might be able to help you with your error message you receive. If you continue to experience issues not being able to add your audiobooks, please reach out to Audible for assistance. They might have to investigate this issue further with you. Use this link to contact them: Contact Customer Service | Audible.com |

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Take care.

How do i add the audiobooks from Audible India account to add them on the iTunes PC app on Windows ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.