Fraudulent Apple Ppl

How do I get apple support to remove fraudulent charges??

I got what was SUPPOSE to be APPLE SUPPORT their system. It was NOT!!

it was some guy claiming to work for Apple in Ca.

it got down to 1 click before this guy had access to all my info. How do I get REAL APPLE PPL?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 8:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 8:19 AM

Hi,

you can have official support from the official Apple website

Official Apple Support

when you go on a website ( for example Apple website) make Shute that the web site address il always .apple

for example iCloud.APPLE.com, for simply Apple.com.

Defame from websites that are not Apple.com, they are always fraudulent.

to contact Apple for fraudulent payments go on:

support.apple.com>select a device>repair and service>subscriptions and purchases>Suspicious emails, messages, or calls (phishing)>select YES if you provide you information or NO if you haven’t>click on Call or Chat.

I wish it was helpful to you, for any other question reply to this post,

Andrea

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2023 8:19 AM in response to renay214

Hi,

you can have official support from the official Apple website

Official Apple Support

when you go on a website ( for example Apple website) make Shute that the web site address il always .apple

for example iCloud.APPLE.com, for simply Apple.com.

Defame from websites that are not Apple.com, they are always fraudulent.

to contact Apple for fraudulent payments go on:

support.apple.com>select a device>repair and service>subscriptions and purchases>Suspicious emails, messages, or calls (phishing)>select YES if you provide you information or NO if you haven’t>click on Call or Chat.

I wish it was helpful to you, for any other question reply to this post,

Andrea

Apr 16, 2023 8:18 AM in response to renay214

We hear this same story when people look for company support numbers with a search engine instead of using the company's web page. Search engines make money—a lot of it— by selling high page positions. If a third-party provide want people to think they are Apple, the search engine do not stop them.

How do I get apple support to remove fraudulent charges??

If this is how you ended up in this situation, Apple owes you nothing. To me, the entity who owes you is the search engine that made money off selling deceptive listing placement/wording.

Apr 16, 2023 9:38 AM in response to And_Sim_21

Thank U. They had the nerve to call me this AM!!! I told him I would b calling Apple Support myself/ did not want hz help! I felt that he was Fraudulent!! He protested. I hung up. He sent me/ an email speaking to other fraudulent activity… when he ask me to send monies to HIM through Vemo.. RED FLAG!!!

Thank U guys!! This mess is Crazy!

Fraudulent Apple Ppl

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.