how do i recover a video from my icloud

how do i recover a video that i deleted off my iphone from my icloud?

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 12:27 PM

You can find your deleted photos and videos in the Recently Deleted folder in the Photo app. Videos that have been in that folder for more than 30 days are automatically deleted. If you have emptied the folder yourself, the images unfortunately cannot be restored.

If you have a backup on your PC or Mac from when the video was available on your iPhone, then you can try to restore from that backup. However, be aware that this will erase your iPhone in its current state, bringing it back to the time the backup was created.

You can see how to restore from a Backup here:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

You can find more information here:

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2023 12:27 PM in response to maddiemason7

You can find your deleted photos and videos in the Recently Deleted folder in the Photo app. Videos that have been in that folder for more than 30 days are automatically deleted. If you have emptied the folder yourself, the images unfortunately cannot be restored.

If you have a backup on your PC or Mac from when the video was available on your iPhone, then you can try to restore from that backup. However, be aware that this will erase your iPhone in its current state, bringing it back to the time the backup was created.

You can see how to restore from a Backup here:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

You can find more information here:

If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app - Apple Support

how do i recover a video from my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.