Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

what do i do if my watch won’t charge

my apple watch won’t charge what is wrong

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 8:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 3:26 PM

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support. Or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

(Note that recent Watches without plastic protective packaging do not usually have film over the watch back or charging puck).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2023 3:26 PM in response to khady117

The article If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support including the advice to Force Restart near the end of the article is the best resource for this situation. If you've completed that troubleshooting and the issue is still not resolved, use the link in the article to Contact Support. Or Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

(Note that recent Watches without plastic protective packaging do not usually have film over the watch back or charging puck).

what do i do if my watch won’t charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.