Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

unknown charge

My card was charged $23.56 and I have no idea why can I get that refunded please.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 9:38 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account and we cannot refund anything. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2023 9:38 AM in response to Cwgtat4s

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account and we cannot refund anything. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Apr 16, 2023 12:04 PM in response to Cwgtat4s

Hi Cwgtat4s,

If you have troubles with bills that you don’t recognise you have to follow the next steps:

ho on Apple.com/support>click on billing and subscriptions> and then choose the eBay category ( I think the most important in your case are Cancel your subscriptions, view your purchase history and Request a refund)

for any other question cell free to answer to this conversation,

kind regards,

andrea

unknown charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.