Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

So i found a iPad on the road and it still works. I want to find the owner how do i do so?

How do i find the owner of a lost iPad? I can’t get in it!!!!!

iPad Pro, 15

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2023 12:42 PM

Unless the iPad shows a message on its screen when powered-on, you’ll not be able to trace the owner of the iPad. Apple will not assist with reuniting a lost or stolen device with its owner.

You would be best advised to turn-in the iPad to your local authorities - along with an explanation of where and when the item was found.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2023 12:42 PM in response to Lasher420

Unless the iPad shows a message on its screen when powered-on, you’ll not be able to trace the owner of the iPad. Apple will not assist with reuniting a lost or stolen device with its owner.

You would be best advised to turn-in the iPad to your local authorities - along with an explanation of where and when the item was found.

So i found a iPad on the road and it still works. I want to find the owner how do i do so?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.